The Top Deck Club on Reef Encounter – The Ultimate Luxury Diving Experience on the Great Barrier Reef
Experience the ultimate in luxury diving on the Great Barrier Reef with the Top Deck Club on Reef Encounter. Enjoy VIP treatment, stunning accommodations, and unparalleled access to the reef’s most spectacular dive sites. Book your ultimate dive adventure today!
The Top Deck Club on Reef Encounter
If you’re looking for the ultimate luxury diving experience on the Great Barrier Reef, look no further than the Top Deck Club on Reef Encounter. With VIP treatment, stunning accommodations, and unparalleled access to the reef’s most spectacular dive sites, the Top Deck Club offers the ultimate in diving luxury.
As a Top Deck Club member, you’ll enjoy:
- Exclusive access to the Top Deck Club level, featuring spacious accommodations with stunning ocean views
- Personalized butler service, with a dedicated butler on hand to attend to your every need
- Priority access to the reef’s most stunning dive sites, with early morning and late afternoon dives available.
- Gourmet meals, including a la carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, as well as snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- A complimentary bottle of champagne upon arrival, as well as daily sunset cocktails.
- Complimentary use of all diving and snorkeling equipment, including wetsuits, masks, fins, and tanks
- Late checkout
With the Top Deck Club on Reef Encounter, you’ll enjoy the ultimate in diving luxury, with personalized service, stunning accommodations, and unparalleled access to the Great Barrier Reef’s most spectacular dive sites.
Contact us today to learn more about the Top Deck Club on Reef Encounter and to book your ultimate luxury diving experience on the Great Barrier Reef. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the reef in style
Getting to Reef Encounter
Whether you decide to travel on our transfer vessel Reef ExperienceReef Experience or via a spectacular scenic helicopter flight, you will soon be on the Great Barrier Reef.
Onboard Reef Encounter
Once onboard Reef Encounter, your valet will show you to your room and make sure that we know about any dietary requirements you may have.
Surrounded by the Great Barrier Reef’s crystal clear waters, this is one of Australia’s most celebrated holidays escape. See the reef at its very best – day and night!
Next, underwater is where all the colour is on the Great Barrier Reef, so let’s start the adventures with a snorkel, mask and fins.
With outstanding Great Barrier Reef dive sites for exploring.
We know that everyone has different Reef Encounter requirements; several packages suit all our aquatic guests. Starting with snorkelling and scuba diving from beginner to advanced.
Top Deck Club Great Barrier Reef Accommodation
- Stay in the best Top Deck Club staterooms on the boat. Then relax with the added extras such as late check-out times and spacious en-suite cabins with ocean views.
- All staterooms have Australian power outlets.
- Reef Encounter our boutique floating hotel Staterooms also have their own ensuite toilet and shower.
- Top Deck Club guests enjoy an evening turn-down service for their stateroom.
- Double bed or twin-single bed staterooms available.
Why choose a Top Deck Club liveaboard experience
Top Deck Club tour is tailored to your needs. Everybody’s Top Deck experience will be personalised.
Amongst other things, Top Deck Club includes a crew member just for you! A private in-water Guide for personal scuba dive tours or snorkelling tours. Late check-out times, deluxe 3-course evening meals under the stars and breakfast in bed.
…And so much more!
- Top Deck Club Liveaboard Dining
- A deluxe three-course evening meal, freshly prepared by the onboard Chef for each night of your stay. You may choose to dine privately under the stars or join the rest of the guests in the spacious dining saloon.
Breakfast served to your stateroom.
- Enjoy an Australian continental or cooked breakfast served to you just the way you like it, or join the rest of the guests for a buffet-style breakfast served in the dining saloon.
- Complimentary sparkling wine and fruit platter upon arrival* )If you’re getting in the water, your complimentary sparkling wine will be served with your evening meal instead)
- Complimentary sunset cocktail
- Top Deck Club guests can also enjoy a selection of local press coffee, tea and juices.
- All meals prepared fresh daily by an onboard Chef. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Fruit available throughout the day. Our chefs can cater for all dietary requirements.
- A barbeque buffet breakfast is served on the outbound voyage.
- A complimentary glass of wine and a cheese and fruit platter on the return journey to Cairns.
- Free luggage storage available at their offices in Cairns City.
Great Barrier Reef Liveaboard Facilities
- Air-conditioned 35-metre catamaran hotel designed for the utmost stability and comfort at sea.
- Large dining saloon
- TV and lounge area
- Outdoor, freshwater hot-tub
- Spacious sundeck with sun loungers
- Fully licenced bar
- Large, easy-access dive and snorkel platforms
- Helicopter pad on the roof for low-flying scenic helicopter tours transfer to/from Reef Encounter (optional extra)
- Barista Coffee
Next, explore more of North Queensland with our fantastic tour packages.
- Discover the World’s largest living structure
- Wake Up on the Great Barrier Reef
- Interact with thousands of brightly coloured fish and coral
- Delicious meals
- VIP service
Top Deck Club Liveaboard Packages Include
- Top Deck Club accommodation including ensuite (guaranteed cabin located on Top Deck – please note we only have 2 x cabins with a double bed with front windows, and these will be allocated on a first-in-best-dressed basis)
- Delicious chef-prepared meals
- Personal valet
- Private guided in-water tours (please note diving is an upgrade, but your guide will already be included)
- Dinner under the stars
- Breakfast in bed
- Sunset cocktails
- Late checkout
- Evening turndown service
- Snorkel equipment
- Scuba diving equipment (if scuba diving)
- Sleep on the Great Barrier Reef with Reef Encounter
- A variety of spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations during your stay
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather-permitting)
- Marine Biology presentation
- A free luggage storage facility in Cairns City
- Daily transfers via Reef Experience to Reef Encounter
- Introductory dive
- Certified dive
- Scuba lessons
- Professional photographs
- Barista coffee
- Drinks and snacks
- Helicopter transfers
- City/Beaches bus return transfers
What to bring
- Reef Encounter is a barefoot product
- Light jacket
- Casual resort wear
- Scuba divers need to bring their certification card and logbook
How to get there
How to get to Reef Encounter?
Two Choices to get to Reef Encounter:
The first option is our transfer vessel Reef Experience, which departs Cairns daily at 8 am.
Reef Experience departs from the Cairns Marina, Marlin Jetty, Finger A.
Guests check in directly onboard the vessel.
The second option is via a spectacular scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier and landing directly onboard Reef Encounter’s exclusive helipad.
Important information for scuba divers
This information is for all guests participating in scuba diving.
Australia has the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest diving record. Please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws in Queensland, Australia.
We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all rules, including the requirements for a dive medical, where applicable, as required by law.
We recommend that all passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire. Some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
Our mission is always to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef tour.
We are delighted to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on +61 7 4037 2700 or email our helpful team today.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Queensland Dive Medical using the Australian QLD Standard Form AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
You should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive for a single no decompression scuba dive.
You should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.