We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
25% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 20 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
• This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• All Bookings are to be confirmed 48 hours prior to the date of travel by calling 07 49465755
• All Departures and Itineraries are subject to weather conditions.
• Tours may be changed or cancelled for any reason at the discretion of the Tour Operator
• We or the Tour Company are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of or damage to personal belongings, flight or transport delays or personal injury.
• We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• Please note it is the responsibility of ALL passengers travelling to advise both your travel agent at the time of booking and vessel check-in agent before boarding of ANY medical conditions along with any food allergies you may suffer from.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• On Ice Clients should be aware that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst every effort to safeguard guests is made we as the booking Agent and Tour Operator cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury, medical evacuation, illness, death or loss due to the actions of passengers which are beyond our control.
• Dangerous Jellyfish inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety.
• Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and the owners or crew of the vessel will not be liable for any personnel injury, medical evacuation, illness, death or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers been stung by a jellyfish. To minimise the risk we recommend you wear a full length protective stinger suit when entering the water. These are provided on board the vessel.
• We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
• There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit card purchases on board the vessel